Thursday, July 21, 2011

Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Vindice's Eighth Attribute Flame

from www.mangareader.net
Daemon spoke of the
Eighth Element Flame


    This is become an interesting thing that I notice when I read the manga of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Whenever I think or say this thing, it always display in my mind the expression showed by the member of Vindice which is called by Giotto as Bermuda. That is the time when Daemon start to talk about their flame which they called “Eight Attribute Flame”.
    Remember, it is recently told for the first time in the manga series. Ever since, this become a mysterious flame that can even transport one’s self is to other places that is always used by the Vindice. Still, even it is slightly revealed by Daemon Spade, I think it is hard to pull off to get into its secret.
    It is once said by Bermuda that the one that can only use this flame is the one that has a body. Without a body, no one can use this flame. There is also some things that bugs me. How Daemon Spade attain this flame? How he got a power in using Mukuro's body while Mukuro himself cannot get that much power?

2 comments: